6 Questions To Ask When Picking A Fleet Provider
Anyone who manages a fleet knows the value of a well-designed fleet wrap. There are a few questions you should consider asking prior to deciding which company you want to go with.
1. What material(s) will be used for my wrap/ graphics install? - different products have different warranties; so it is important to make sure you are getting a high quality product. Also, make sure that any printed graphics are being laminated.
2. What is the warranty for my wrap? – Different materials have different warranties. Also, most warranties are contingent on the surface they are being applied to (for example a vehicle with rust may not be covered under warranty.)
3.Timeline? – Make sure you talk with your provider beforehand about the timeline in which you are expecting the job to be completed. Make sure the provider can complete the job for you.
4. Ask them if they have references- with all of the “wrap shops” popping up left and right, you need to make sure that the company you choose knows what they are doing.
5. Do you need measurements? – Make sure the company you are working with knows the size of the vehicles they are working with. While templates are great, sometimes it is necessary to also have measurements to double check the template.
6. Have you designed wraps for vehicles before? – Make sure the designer you are working with has experience in designing for the purpose of vehicle wraps. Sometimes it is hard for even a designer to grasp the idea of designing for 3D instead of flat print and billboards.
Feel free to give us a call at 513-446-7674. We specialize in vehicle fleet wraps and graphics.